CR - Creative Rhythm Levels I and II (ages 3-5)
- gives the young beginner dancer a sense of rhythm, basic ballet steps creativity with movement as an introduction to dance
Combination classes - ages 5-6
- gives exposure to structured dance in ballet, tap, and jazz, combined in a one hour class.
Ballet / Pointe, Jazz, Modern, Video Jazz and Hip Hop
- From beginner to advanced levels
- Beginner - little or no experiences
- Level I - II - at least one year experience
- Beginner / Intermediate - at least two years experience
- Intermediate - must have 2-3 years experience
- Intermediate / Advanced - must have 3-4 years training
- Advanced - no less than four years training and needs teacher recommendation
* Class levels may vary due to students who take multiple classes. Placement is contingent upon technical ability as well as age.