2020-21 Studio Policies
Due to COVID-19 and based on the recommendations made by the CDC, we have several new policies in place this year.
- We put together a schedule that includes both live in-studio and virtual classes to limit the number of dancers in the building.
- In Studio, class size will be limited to 6-9 dancers. The studio has been measured off to insure social distancing. Dancers who take more than one class will be scheduled the same day to eliminate extra dancers in the building as well as time disinfecting between classes.
- The studio will be disinfected daily and hand sanitizers are available in each studio and in the main hallway. We have a new AC system recently installed and air purifiers were added in the studio.
- Only dancers will be permitted inside the building. There will be no waiting in the studio at any time and ask all dancers be dropped off and picked up out front.
- Masks must be worn at all times including during class. Please keep an extra mask in a ziploc bag labled with your child's name in their dance bag.